|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
Zoe is a female customer who made her first appearance in Papa's Taco Mia!
Loves: Tutti Frutti
Zoe is a very talented traveling musician from Tacodale. She can be found playing her acoustic guitar in clubs, parks, and just about anywhere that mellow music is appreciated. This laid-back lady often daydreams of opening a coffee shop that would showcase the best of local art and live music along with the occasional poetry slam.
Zoe has dark brown hair split into two side buns adorned by a blue headband with yellow and pink spots. She wears an off-white long-sleeved shirt with blue accents and a skirt of the same design as her headband. She puts on a dark maroon backpack where her guitar is strapped on.
This outfit is later set as her Style B in Papa's Sushiria.
- In every year she's been entered into the Papa's Next Chef tournament, she has not advanced past the first round.
- She is the only customer that starts with the letter Z so far.
- The background used in her flipdeck is the Lettuce Lane from Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!
- If you look closely, the guitar she plays in her flipdeck is the one of her Style C in Papa Louie 2.
- She is the last character to unlock that has no Special Skill in Papa Louie 2.
- Zoe is the only Taco Mia! debutant to compete in the Papa's Next Chef tournament.