|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
Yippy is a female customer who makes her first appearance in Papa's Pancakeria.
This energetic young Cookie Scout keeps busy in Maple Mountain, and can be found hiking in the woods or marching down the street selling delicious cookies. Just when Yippy was looking for a new pet project, Papa's Pancakeria opened in the area, and she got started working on her “Balanced Breakfast” merit badge.
Yippy is a little girl, with blonde braids, held together by two brown hair clips. She wears a white t-shirt, with chocolate chip cookie print on each sleeve. She also has green pants, with a matching sash. Her sash contains all her earned merit badges, at her cookie scout. Around her waist, she wears a dark, black belt, with a huge creameo attached to it. Finally, she wears around a pair of light brown chocolate chipped patterned shoes, with a cute, little matching beret.
- She has seen Santa Claus, as seen in the holiday picture for Christmas in 2012.
- There is a glitch in Papa Louie 2 where her braid is layered under her arm.
- As a Cookie Scout, her clothing is designed with other kinds of cookies such as Creameos and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- On the Steak and Jake post mortem, it was revealed that Yippy is based on the Cookie Scouts that are found within the first Steak and Jake game. 
- In Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! it is possible for her to be rescued by a customer with the skill glide, even if you're supposed to rescue her with double jump, along with Kingsley.
- Yippy's topping combination in Papa's Hot Doggeria is the same as Kayla's.
|Papa's Sushiria To Go!||Rollie|