|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Occupation||Papa's Cupcakeria Worker|
Willow is a soft spoken girl who makes a living baking at Papa's Cupcakeria. In her spare time, she enjoys reading spooky novels that she buys at the local Biscotti Bookstore. Willow loves writing free verse poetry and has accumulated quite a collection. Unfortunately, she is quite shy and restricts anyone from reading her poems. The only allowed audience for Willow’s poetry recital is Jackie, her tiny pet tarantula.
Willow has straight black hair that goes down to her shoulders. Clipped in it is a white skull-shaped clip with turquoise bat wings on it. She wears dark-colored eye shadow on her eyelids. She wears a black top with white stitch-marks and turquoise straps, and a turquoise-and-black-striped skirt. On her arms are turquoise-and-black-striped arm warmers. She wears black shoes with silver laces and white soles.
Her Cupcakeria outfit at the beginning of the game is the Cupcakeria uniform with her usual look, but her clip is a red cherry with pink bat wings on it. At Halloween, she is normal, except the turquoise turns orange, she wears white face powder on her face and has put fake vampire fangs in her mouth. The outfit is finished with black bat wings on her back (Pastaria and onwards).
- Willow is the fourth customer to be a chef and not debut in Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!, the others being Alberto, Mandi, and Peggy.
- In Papa's Next Chefs 2013, Willow earned the most votes for a female in any round, achieving 6,840 votes.
- Willow's Hot Doggeria order is similar to Radlynn.
- During the Halloween season in Papa's Pastaria and onwards, she dresses as a vampire.
- She is the fourth customer and the third chef to have a pet.
- Her pet is the first and, so far, the only one that is not named after food.
- It is also the first pet that is not a mammal.
- In her flipdeck, she is shown feeding Jackie with some Spooky Sprinkles.
- Her Wingeria order is exactly the same as James' in the original Wingeria, except it has blue cheese instead of ranch.
- She and Sasha are the only non-closer customers to dress up for Halloween.
- She is the last Hot Doggeria local to make an appearance in a game.
- She represents the Halloween season.
- She is the only customer to order a small Lemon Mist in Papa's Hot Doggeria.
- So far she and Rudy are the only workers that first appeared in the previous game before being voted as the worker in the next.