|Occupation||Sales Associate at Fashion Flambé|
Trishna is a female customer who first appeared as a closer in Papa's Cupcakeria.
Trishna is a sales associate at Fashion Flambé in Whiskview Mall. Thanks in part to her employee discount, Trishna has amassed a huge assortment of all the latest clothing and accessories. In her spare time, she runs her own fashion blog called The Trendiful Tangerine. There, she loves to post pictures of herself and friends modeling some of the latest trending styles from the streets of Tastyville. After high school, Trishna hopes to study Fashion Design. However, she's finding it difficult to save money for college while also keeping her wardrobe up to date.
Trishna has a dark skin and auburnish-brown hair with a small tangerine hair clip, yellow green eyeliner, wears a pair of big, blue-rimmed sunglasses, an orange t-shirt with a Tangerine Pop logo, a green scarf, a white belt, blue skirt decorated with orange polka dots on the bottom, and a pair of white shoes with green laces. In Papa's Pastaria, ruffles were added to her shirt, and were later removed in Papa's Donuteria.
- Trishna is an Indian name that means desire and thirst.
- She is a fan of Tangerine Pop.
- She mostly orders a lot of orange and yellow colored menu items.
- She is the only female customer in Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! to have the gliding skill.
- She is also the only Papa's Cupcakeria debutant to appear in the game.
- She is the last Papa's Cupcakeria debutant to have a flipdeck.
- Her Style B outfit from Papa's Bakeria is the one she worn in her flipdeck.
- She is the third customer who don't wear regular clothes on a flipdeck.
- She and Prudence are friends as seen in her flipdeck and the Halloween 2014 holiday picture.
- Her order in Papa's Wingeria HD is similar to Chuck/Mandi in Papa's Wingeria, except that the sauce was later changed to Thai Chili Sauce.