Spin N’ Sauce is a minigame in some Papa's time-management restaurant games. It involves spinning a big wheel with sauces, each sauce worth a different amount of points. If you land on the Foodini's Gold Star Sauce, you win a prize. If you don't land on the Foodini sauce, you get the amount of tips listed on the sauce you land on. For example, if you land on the Chocolate Syrup, you earn $0.30 in tips.
To win, you must click the 'Spin' button at the bottom of the screen when the top button on the power dial lights up.
|Loco Mystery Sauce||75||$0.75|
|Foodini's Gold Star Sauce||250||One of the prizes|
- The wheel from this game appears in Papa's Wingeria, where it can be bought in the furniture store for $150 and used to decorate the restaurant.
- The sauces on the wheel are grouped by the games they appear (from lowest to highest value):
- Papa's Freezeria
- Papa's Pancakeria
- Papa's Burgeria
- Papa's Taco Mia!
- The last 6 sauces on the wheel were placed by the number of customers who order each in Taco Mia!.
- The Freezeria/Pancakeria sauces have low tips because they don't really go well with tacos. The Burgeria sauces have medium tips because they may or may not go well with tacos. The Taco Mia sauces have high tips because people usually eat those with their tacos.
- When you press Spin when the power level is the highest, you will win.