|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Occupation||Lead singer of Scarlett and the Shakers|
Papa's Cheeseria worker
Scarlett is a feisty writer from the town of Frostfield. She is the lead singer for the band Scarlett and the Shakers. Scarlett and her boyfriend, Rudy, were the founding members of the four piece band. On top of singing during a show, she’ll also play electric organ and even bust out the old trumpet. Recently, Scarlett made an appearance at Hugo's Warped Records for the launch of their new album, Bananazooka Bop.
Scarlett is a female customer with bright red velvet hair, tied in a stretchy black headband, and floppy bangs. She also wears two dangling, heart shaped silver earrings, light, black mascara around her eyes, a silver and white vest with torn sleeves, red stitches, and a row of hearts on the bottom. Underneath her vest, she wears a black T-shirt with white stitches on her sleeves. She also wears a red long-sleeved shirt underneath all of that. A black leather belt is tightened around her red and black checkered pants, with chains hanging on it. She wears black shoes with red laces.
- She is one of four characters to be mentioned in another character's Flipdeck before appearing as an actual customer in a game, the others being Rudy, Nevada and Vincent
- In Papa's Freezeria To Go!, she is the first customer to order a smooth-blended sundae.
- Scarlett and Rudy are the first pair of workers that were already a couple before winning Papa's Next Chefs 2015 competition.
- In Papa's Bakeria during Valentine's Day, she carries a bow from Jacksmith.
- Her symbol in Scarlett and the Shakers is a heart (♥).
- When wearing her Style H, her hair looks slightly shorter than normal.
|Papa's Sushiria To Go!||Rollie|