|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Gender||Male||Papa Louie (Uncle)|
|Occupation||Papa's Pizzeria Worker|
Loves: Rotini Pasta
Hates: Scary Movies
Occupation: Delivery Boy
Roy is more than a mere Pizza Delivery Boy. Ever since he was left alone at work, Roy reluctantly took on the roles of a Cook, Waiter and General Manager of Papa's Pizzeria. When he's not prepping pizzas, Roy can usually be found running errands for his uncle, Papa Louie.
Roy has dark brown hair, and similar eyebrows to Papa Louie, his uncle. He wears a red t-shirt, a red and blue cap, blue jeans, a brown-and-yellow belt, and grey shoes with red laces. Both his hat and shirt read "Papa's Pizzeria", the first and only game he ever worked in.
- In Papa's Burgeria, he is the last customer before Papa Louie (if you are not playing as Papa Louie).
- In the first two games,Roy looked as if he was bald, but from Burgeria and future games, he gained a bit of hair.
- There was a mistake on his profile in Taco Mia! and Freezeria, saying that Roy first appeared in Papa's Pizzeria. In Pancakeria this mistake was fixed.
- He was the only chef who didn't have a co-worker until Joy's debut in Pizzeria To Go.
- Roy appears in the intro to Papa's Taco Mia, and can be seen waiting in line outside the restaurant for the Taco Eating Contest with Rita and Marty (all three of the previous chefs).
- He is present when Mayor Mallow approves of the Cupcakeria to open in Frostfield.
- Roy's full head of hair is shown in the Cupcakeria intro. It is also visible in the 2013 Halloween image.
- In Cupcakeria, his appearance is slightly changed. His cap looks more realistic and the logos on his shirt and hat are updated.
- In Pizzeria, he is the only chef to not smile when he opens up for the day; he looked nervous when he opens up. In To Go, he smiles.
- He appears to like Strawberries, as he orders them whenever they are available.