|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
Rico is a male customer who first appeared as a closer in Papa's Taco Mia!
This tough biker arrived with an attitude as a Closer in Papa’s Taco Mia!, but after a relaxing vacation on Calypso Island he started to mellow out. When he’s not visiting Papa’s restaurants, he’s riding around the country and sampling chili at various roadhouses. Rico is perfecting his own original chili recipe, and hopes that customers will one day line up to try a bowl of his chili!
Rico is a man who wears a black vest with golden stitches at the ends, black biker sunglasses, and a blue bandana.
His white t-shirt has light stains, and he wears a brown chained belt on his dark blue jeans. He has a big ratted beard and moustache, and face is lightly dusted with freckles and beauty marks. From Papa's Cupcakeria and onwards, he wears a horizontally black-and-red striped shirt.
- His Flipdeck picture is similar to the April Fools Chiliria picture.
- From Cupcakeria onwards, his outfit changed. His shirt is now red and black striped. This outfit is style B in Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!, except his bandana that remains blue.
- Starting from Papa's Pastaria, Rowdy Rico: When Chili Attacks become an arcade box as a furniture, and as a prize onwards.
- His weapon of choice in Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! is a can of chili. It leaves chili splatters on the ground.
- You can buy a bandana identical to Rico's in Papa's Hot Doggeria and beyond.
- He is the only character who was given a reason as why he is no longer a closer (see Flipdeck).
- His chili became an unlockable ingredient in Pastaria, during Chilifest (see Rico's Chili for more information). It is also a topping for fries in Papa's Cheeseria.
- Even though he is a big fan of hot and spicy foods, he doesn't order Red Hot Popcorn or Hot Sauce in Papa's Hot Doggeria.
- In Donuteria he orders only chocolate chips on each of his donuts, unless it's Starlight Jubilee.
- He is currently dating Rhonda, according to the latter's flipdeck.
- He loves chili, as he always orders it whenever it is available.