|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
Radlynn is a female customer who made her first appearance in Papa's Hot Doggeria.
Radlynn is a rambunctious teen who grew up in Oniontown. Her strange affinity for radishes can be traced back to when she was approached by a mysterious man in a wide brim hat. He asked Radlynn to watch a crate of hamburger buns for a few hours. In return she was given a shoebox containing 5 "radish" coins, 3 paper clips, 2 mismatched buttons, some sawdust, and a gently used knitted hat.
Radlynn is a young female with a short brown hair, mid-tone skin, wears a radish-colored hat that covers her eyes, and a green long-sleeved shirt underneath a pink t-shirt with a picture of Radley Madish. She wears a white skirt with green belt and black shoes with white front and pink laces.
- Radlynn is the fifth customer who debuted in a game as a normal customer and then a Closer in the next, alongside Robby, Akari, Allan, and Ninjoy.
- Although she doesn't make an appearance in Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!, her flipdeck card indicates that she met Radley Madish.
- She is the only villain fan to be a Closer.
- She, Greg, Sasha, Olivia, and Sarge Fan are fans of villains. Radlynn is a fan of Radley Madish, Sasha is a fan of Pizza Monsters and Cheddar Macks, Greg likes Red Tomatoes, Olivia is a fan of Party Subs, and Sarge Fan is a fan of Sarge.
- She is the third customer whose eyes are hard to see, others being Sarge Fan, Gremmie, and Foodini.
- Although she is a fan of Radley Madish, she ironically turns out as one of the customers Radley captured, as shown in the eighth level of Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack!
- Even though her flipdeck mentions that her hometown is Oniontown, the background of her flipdeck card is the town of Frostfield.
- She and Sarge Fan have certain similarities, respectively:
- They both like vegetables for Radlynn likes radishes and Sarge Fan likes onions.
- They both have Oniontown as their hometown.
- Both of their hats cover their eyes.
- They both order Veggie Dog in Papa's Hot Doggeria.
- They're both fans of a boss villain.
- They are rescued at the same level of the separate platformer games (Level 8).
- They both also don't need any Special Skills to be rescued.
- They both have skills of wall moving in the platformers.
- Both their weapons are throwable.
- She doesn't order any Easter or Groovstock ingredients in Papa's Bakeria.