|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Occupation||Student at Cavatelli Community College |
Olivia is a female customer who made her first appearance in Papa's Pastaria.
Although she has never seen one in real life, Olivia feels a deep connection to the Party Subs of Munchmore. She even refers to them as her “Spirit Snackimal”. This is probably because Olivia loves to party, so much so that she host around six a year. Olivia spends months coordinating each party down to the finest detail. The music, food, decorations, and games of her parties are perfectly orchestrated. Olivia is currently pursuing her degree at Cavatelli Community College in hopes of one day becoming a professional party planner.
Olivia has a short dark hair, and wears a red headband with two olives sticking out like eyeballs. She always bundles up with a black top, and her green, fuzzy sweater with a tiny orange button. On her wrist, she wears a bunch of colorful, plastic bracelets. She also wears red and black tiger patterned pants, held by a long party sub belt, and a pair of orange shoes with black laces.
- Olivia appears to be a fan of the Party Subs from Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! and Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!.
- She is a fan of olives, as indicated by her name, and they appear on her orders if they are available.
- She, Hacky Zak, Boomer, Trishna, Timm, Chuck, Scarlett, Rudy, and Taylor do not favor New Year but they still appear in the 2015 holiday picture.
- She is the only Pastaria debutant to make her first appearance in Papa's Next Chefs 2016.
- Like Rita in Wingeria/HD, her order in Wingeria HD is impossible to get perfect scores on because she orders 9 wings.