|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
Nick is a male customer who made his first appearance in Papa's Taco Mia!.
On his free days, Nick enjoys kayaking and whitewater rafting with his buddy Mitch. Although Nick is a pro on the rapids, out of water he can be rather clumsy. To cut down on the bumps and bruises, Nick started wearing his life-vest and helmet when walking around town. He may get some strange looks, but better safe than sorry!
Nick wears a blue shirt underneath an orange life jacket and a blue helmet. He has oval eyes. In Pastaria, during Gondola 500, Nick wears a white shirt with burgundy stripes. He wears a Gondolier hat like Deano's except the band on his hat is burgundy. In Bakeria, Nick has changed his look , wearing a blue, short-sleeved collared shirt and has taken off his helmet. He is also "cleaned up" just like all the other customers. However, his "Style B" in Bakeria is his original outfit with some minor changes and a new helmet.
- He and Georgito are the only Taco Mia newcomers to be absent in a game.
- He is the only customer to debut in one game and then be absent in the next game. He debuted in Papa's Taco Mia! and was absent in Papa's Freezeria.
- Nick fills in for Deano during the Gondola 500 holiday in Papa's Pastaria.
- He is the only customer absent in Papa's Freezeria not to debut in Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!
- When Deano is the first customer during the Portallini Feast celebration in Toastwood (Papa's Cheeseria), Nick "paddles" the gondola car.
- Nick is the only customer to get a casual attire in Bakeria while debuting in a non-casual attire, while characters like Maggie, Cooper, and Clair debuted casual, changed to a more work-based clothing, before getting their old clothes back in Bakeria.