|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Occupation||Owner of the Cloudberry Beauty Salon|
Mindy is a female customer who made her first appearance in Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!.
Loves: Cotton candy
Mindy is a talented hairdresser from Tastyville. She and her mom, Vicky, run the Cloudberry Beauty Salon across from Papa’s Pizzeria. Mindy has been known to practice on herself and has had many hairstyles and colors through the years. Mindy has many clients including Timm who comes in every other month for a very manly perm.
She wears a purple-star shirt and bracelets, cyan pants, and white shoes with pink laces. Her hair color was platinum blonde in the early Papa's games (she kept her platinum blonde hair up to Taco Mia!), then dyed it to black with pink highlights in Freezeria. In Wingeria, she changed her appearance again with new clothes, and she wears a necklace with a lightning bolt on it. Starting from Hot Doggeria, her bracelets are removed.
- She is the first female customer to appear in the Papa Louie games.
- She, Kayla and Clover are the only customers to have their hair dyed.
- In Papa's Freezeria, she is the first to order a smooth blend.
- In Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!, Mindy's hair in her third style changes back to blonde (but still with pink/magenta highlights and bangs).
- Her weapon in Papa Louie 2 is a hair dryer.
- She is the only customer who has highlights in their hair.
- She is shown giving Sue a haircut on her Flipdeck.
- Either she or Shannon can be your last customers in Papa's Cheeseria as they're the last timeables to unlock. This happens if you rank up too fast using a special.
- She orders the same mixable and syrup as her mother in Freezeria.
|Papa's Sushiria To Go!||Rollie|