|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Occupation||(real life) Co-founder of Flipline Studios|
Administrator of Flipline Studios Forum
(Papa series) Papa's Sushiria worker
Matt Neff is the co-owner of Flipline Studios along with Tony Solary. His avatar represents him in the games and in many other aspects of the Flipline Studios' website. As a customer, he makes his first appearance in Papa's Burgeria. He is the male worker in Papa's Sushiria.
Loves: Dr. Cherry
Hates: Ranch dressing
Matt Neff is the co-owner of Flipline Studios. He teamed up with Tony Solary in college when they discovered they could make video games all on their own. Driven by the desire to create wild platformers, Matt became a self-taught programmer.
He has brown hair, glasses, and some facial hair. He wore a black shirt and had very long facial hair from Papa's Burgeria to Papa's Wingeria. Starting in Papa's Hot Doggeria, he wears a green shirt and some of his facial hair is shaved.
- His favorite customer is Wally, as revealed in a Q&A. 
- He has reached the finals of the Papa's Next Chefs tournament in 2013 and 2014, losing to James and Tony, respectively.
- He states that his top 5 favorite games are Super Metroid, Zelda: Link to the Past, Paper Mario, Yoshi's Island, and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
- He also stated that he had worked at a pizzeria in high school and college.
- His Flipdeck background is the same as Kingsley's.
- He is one of the two Admins in the Flipline Forum.
- On his Flipdeck, there is a burger containing a Medium Patty, a pickle, ketchup, bacon, mushrooms, and an onion ring, and several Dr. Cherry cans litter his desk.
- In Papa's Cupcakeria, the second cupcake he orders in his regular order has the same topping combination as James' first cupcake in his regular order.
- He's the second customer to become a finalist three times in PNC. (2013, 2014, 2016)