|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Occupation||Papa's Burgeria Worker |
Lead Guitarist for Scarlett and the Shakers
Marty is the spiky-haired guy behind the counter at Papa’s Burgeria. He got his full-time job from a Golden Ticket Customer contest held by Papa Louie. When he’s not flipping burgers, he’s strumming out three-chord songs on his guitar with his one and only sister, Clover, on drums.
Marty wears a maroon and white striped polo shirt with a floor vest and matching jeans with a grey belt. He has blonde, spiky hair and has a short beard. His shoes are black on the back and white on the front with white laces. He never wears his Burgeria uniform unless he's working.
- Carlo Romano taught him his first guitar chords.
- In Papa's Next Chefs 2011, he lost the Pepperoni Division Finals to Carlo Romano (his guitar tutor).
- Marty makes a cameo in Papa's Taco Mia, and can be seen in line for the Taco Eating Contest along with Roy and Rita (all previous workers).
- He and Cooper are the only chefs so far to have younger siblings.
- He is the only customer in Wingeria to order 12 of something (12 red peppers). He is also the only customer to order a double digit amount of something.
- He orders the most items in Papa's Wingeria and Wingeria HD (18 items).
- He is the first Scarlett and the Shakers member to appear in Papa Louie series.
- He is also the first Scarlett and the Shakers member to receive a flipdeck.
- He is the only member of Scarlett and the Shakers who did not become a worker through Papa's Next Chefs.
- His symbol in Scarlett and the Shakers is Diamond (♦)