|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Occupation||Comedian/Owner of Camp Kingsley Comedy Club |
Host for Kingsley's Customerpalooza
Kingsley is something of a local celebrity. He can be found working nights at his popular comedy club, Camp Kingsley, where many customers come after a long day of eating. When he isn’t telling jokes, Kingsley is busy training for the annual Taco Eating Contest hosted at Papa’s Taco Mia!.
Kingsley is a male who wears a yellow suit with gold buckles and pockets, yellow pants, a black belt, and periwinkle shoes with black laces. He has short slick black hair and eyebrows. Starting with Papa's Cupcakeria, he wears a blue and yellow plaid suit, the same style he wears as his Style C set in Papa Louie 2.
- In Papa's Cupcakeria and onwards, Kingsley has a small blue plaid vest over his yellow coat. This outfit first appears in Papa Louie 2 as his clothing C style and Papa Louie 3 as his clothing A style.
- He, Tony Solary, and Matt Neff share the same Flipdeck background, with the exception of Tony's background being flipped.
- He is the only customer that has Thanksgiving as his favorite holiday and doesn't order Pumpkin Pie Filling in Papa's Donuteria.
- In Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! it is possible for him to be rescued by a customer with the gliding skill, despite the double jump skill being required, along with Yippy.
- In both Papa Louie 2 and Papa Louie 3, he must be rescued with a Customer with the Double Jump ability.
|Papa's Sushiria To Go!||Rollie|