|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
Kenji is a male customer who made his first appearance as a closer in Papa's Hot Doggeria.
Occupation: Competitive Eater
Loves: Hot Dogs
Hates: Dining Etiquette
Kenji is a world famous Competitive Eater from Tastyville. He is the title holder for the Hot Dog Eating Championship, a yearly competition hosted by Griller Stadium. Kenji also holds numerous other eating records. Some of his highlights include 52 donuts, 34 quesadillas, and 76 cupcakes. He is currently training for the National Pizza Eating Championship.
Kenji has a tan colored skin. He wears a red sleeveless shirt with yellow jeans and red and white shoes with yellow laces. He wears a Hot Dog eating contest winning belt. He wears a red-yellow headband with thin white stripe in the middle. He also wears armbands with the same design. Additonally, he wears a gold #1 medal on his neck.
- Kenji is Mitch's idol/hero when it comes to competitive eating, according to the latter's flipdeck.
- Kenji and Mitch have some similarities. These are the following:
- Both have the same hairstyle; parted down the middle and a light stubble, altough Mitch's hair and stubble is shorter.
- Both have won eating competitions.
- He wears a Lucha Libre wrestling mask during Halloween season.
- In the results of the Buffalo Division in Papa's Next Chefs 2015, he wears a silver belt with the logo of division instead of the gold belt he usually wears. This is because he won second place.
- When he is accompanying someone in the dining room, the "1" on the medal that he wears is flipped.
- He appears in the National Hot Dog Day promo picture.
- Althought he likes Halloween in Papa's Pastaria, he doesn't wear the Lucha Libre wrestling mask in that game. However, in Bakeria, he likes Halloween and his style B is the Lucha Libre costume.