|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
Kayla is a female customer who made her first appearance in Papa's Burgeria.
Kayla grew up in the small town of Burgerburgh. After high school, she attended the Whiskview Film Academy to study acting. Upon graduating, Kayla landed her first role in a short Lemon Mist commercial. Things moved quickly from that day forward as she received more commercial work and finally landed the lead role in a new soap opera, Lovebright Hospital. After the fifth and final season of the show, Kayla proudly won a Daytime Windie for her role as Dr. Lovebright.
Kayla has long dark brown hair, brown skin and wears lilac colored eye shadow. She wears a long, sleeveless fuchsia dress and black shoes with white laces and brown soles. The outfit is completed with gold bangles and gold earrings, with a pearl beaded in the center of her gold necklace. As of Cheeseria, Kayla has dyed the tips of her hair blond to contrast her dark brown hair. Her dress has a different shape, her shoes are differently colored and designed, and she wears a butterfly clip in her hair.
- Kayla's topping combination in Papa's Hot Doggeria is the same as Yippy's.
- Kayla is the last Papa's Burgeria debutant to have a Flipdeck.
- She and Carlo are the only customers to order 12 raspberries in Papa's Bakeria.
- She orders the most amount of Toppers with 24 toppers.
- She appears on the billboard in Papa's Taco Mia HD promoting her new movie "Loves-Me-Naut" during the Valentine's Day celebration.
|Papa's Sushiria To Go!||Rollie|