|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Occupation||Owner of the Surf Shack|
Kahuna is a male customer who made his first appearance as a closer in Papa's Freezeria.
Kahuna grew up on Calypso Island and won many surfing tournaments as a teenager. Now, he owns the Surf Shack on the island which carries clothes, wetsuits, surfboards, and other beach gear. His hand-crafted Kahuna Boards are the most popular items in his store. On summer weekends, Kahuna teaches surfing to both the locals and tourists.
Kahuna has dark brown hair tied in a ponytail and goatee. He wears a red tropical shirt with white stripes, blue pants and black shoes with red tie. This was the outfit he wore from Papa's Freezeria until Pastaria. Starting in Papa's Donuteria, he wears a teal tropical shirt.
- He, Captain Cori, and Ivy are the only characters who debuted in Freezeria not to order Calypso Sauce in Wingeria.
- He and Ivy's orders are the same in Freezeria. The only difference is the cup sizes (Ivy orders a small cup and he orders a large cup).
- In Papa's Freezeria To Go!, he didn't wear the teal shirt he is wearing in the sneak peaks. In Donuteria he wears it.
- Also, he wears the B style outfit from Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! except he wears yellow sunglasses not blue.
- As of Donuteria, he is now smiling.
- Kahuna brings a turquoise ukulele during Summer Luau in Donuteria.
- He is the first customer to order a well-done cooked cheese sandwich in Papa's Cheeseria.
- He doesn't smile on the Papa Louie 2 completion card.
|Papa's Sushiria To Go!||Rollie|