|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
Johnny is a male customer who made his first appearance as a closer in Papa's Pancakeria.
Johnny is a bacon-loving lumberjack from Maple Mountain. His primary job is the chopping of pine trees for the many log cabins in the area. However during the holidays, he sells the finest Christmas trees in the parking lot of Papa's Pancakeria. Johnny is a town favorite at the annual Maple Mountain Woodchop Show where he holds several medals in the Underhand Block Chop and the 60-foot Speed Climb.
Johnny is a male who wears a red winter cap, a yellow flannel shirt, black pants with red suspenders, a brown belt, and brown shoes with yellow laces. He also has short brown hair, a shaved beard, and thick eyebrows.
- His avatar is loosely based on of one of Tony's friends.
- "John(ny) would always playtest our games as soon as they were released, so I thought I’d make a customer for him. And no, he’s not a lumberjack." 
- He and Papa Louie are the only customers to order four breakfast items in Pancakeria. Other customers order three or less.
- The Pancakeria can be partially seen in the background of his Flipdeck.
- He, Quinn, and Georgito are the only customers to order 9 of something in Wingeria.
- He lost to Matt twice in Papa's Next Chefs.