Owner of Warped Records
Hugo is a male customer who made his first appearance in Papa's Pizzeria.
Hugo is a local DJ and avid record collector. On Wednesday and Friday nights, he’s known as DJ Honey Buster at Club Atomic in downtown Tastyville. During the day, he runs Hugo’s Warped Records, a small shop specializing in rare vinyl records and music merchandise. One of his prized records is the first single of the Romano Family Quartet, “A Walk in the Field”, which is a classic country single.
Hugo is a bald man with mid-tone skin. He wears a matching two-piece dark brown sweatsuit with white lines on the sides, which is worn with a white shirt underneath, and white shoes with brown laces and soles. He also wears brown-rimmed reddish-brown shades.
- His stage name is "DJ Honey Buster".
- His order is almost the same as Robby's in Freezeria. The only difference is the cup size: Hugo orders his in a large cup, while Robby orders his in a small cup.
- In the Griller Stadium Poster, he is seen getting an autograph from Pinch Hitwell.
- Hugo was in all of Papa's Next Chefs tournaments, but always lost in the first round.
- He and Oliva both have similar orders in Papa's Bakeria.