|Occupation||Great Saltine Reef Snorkeling Guide|
Gremmie is a brash surfer from Calypso Island. He spends most of the days drifting off the coast, waiting for the perfect wave. Gremmie is an a excellent freediver, and routinely scours the ocean floor for delicious lobsters and conches. During tourist season, Gremmie makes some extra cash by taking visitors out in snorkeling excursions to the Great Saltine Reef.
Gremmie has a long blonde hair that leans forward, wears a dark green tank with a yellow face in its middle and pale yellow stripes on the lower part, brown pants with a black belt, and black and white-colored shoes with brown soles and laces.
- The design on his surfboard is similar to the one in his shirt.
- In Papa's Freezeria, his shirt had an angry face and Gremmie was frowning. In Papa's Pancakeria and afterwards, his shirt was replaced by a neutral face and Gremmie smiles. His angry eyes are also bigger.
- In Papa's Freezeria, he has the same mixable combination with Tony and Hugo.
- In Papa's Hot Doggeria, which has more actions of customers moving, if Gremmie likes or doesn't like what is given to him, his eyes won't expand, they'll stay angry, unlike the other customers.
- He is the first character to wear a completely different outfit on his flipdeck card than what he has worn in the actual games.
- The outfit in his flipdeck is similar to his Style C in Papa Louie 3 and Style B in Papa's Bakeria.
- His Flipdeck bio was the very last to be introduced in 2014.
- He makes a cameo in the Powseekers' flipdeck.
- Outside of special orders, he orders the largest amount of any placeable topping in Papa's Bakeria, ordering thirteen of something, depending on the holiday.
- In games with sweets, he seems to like Huckleberry Syrup and Kiwis.