|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Gender||Male||Giacomo Romano (Father)|
Florentina Romano (Mother)
Edoardo Romano (Uncle)
Bruna Romano (Cousin)
Carlo Romano (Cousin)
|Occupation||Standup bass player in the Romano Family Quartet|
Gino Romano is a male customer who made his first appearance in Papa's Pizzeria.
Home Town: Portallini
Occupation: Bass Player
Gino plays the standup bass for the famous Romano Family Quartet. He is the oldest nephew of Little Edoardo and son of the late Giacomo “Gigante” Romano. His uncle taught Gino to play the bass at age 8, and the two started performing for various weddings and family reunions across the area. When touring with the Romano Family Quartet, Gino is tasked with driving the old Romano Tour Bus.
Gino has mid-tone skin and brunette hair. He also has bushy eyebrows and a mustache. He wears a white shirt with a pocket, green wrist sleeves, white buttons, a green trim, and a red necktie. He also has red pants, a brown leather belt, and brown shoes with green laces.
- He was taught by his uncle Edoardo to play bass.
- He is the driver of the Romano Tour Bus.
- In Papa's Freezeria, he is the only Romano to have Chocolate Whipped Cream while the others have Whipped Cream.
- Gino is the only Romano who doesn't like Christmas or New Year in any games that include holidays.
- It was revealed in the Q&A that his mother, Florentina Romano, will not be in any gamerias because she resides at the Prune Creek Retirement home.
- In Cupcakeria To Go!, if you see him in the first day of St. Paddy's Day, his first cupcake is only Frosting and Mint Bar.