|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Occupation||Travelling Game Show Host|
Foodini is a male customer who made his first appearance in Papa's Pancakeria. He is the "host" for all of the mini-games that appear after a player finishes a "day" in one of Papa's games in or after Papa's Pancakeria.
This popular game-show host found the perfect venue for his traveling game show: Papa’s chain of restaurants! Since the opening of Papa's Pancakeria, Foodini brings his assortment of food-themed mini-games to the restaurant every evening. Papa Louie loved the added exposure from the game show, and worked with Foodini on a promotion for opening his new restaurant in Starlight City.
Foodini is a man who wears a large purple top hat and a sparkly golden band wrapped around it. There is also one of his Foodini's game show tickets pinned underneath his hat band.
He also wears a golden bowtie on his purple suit. He has a white and black dress shirt underneath with three golden buttons on it. There is a golden flower with a purple middle pinned on his suit. There is also many sparkly golden buttons on his suit sleeves, and he wears golden shiny pants. He wears white shoes with golden laces. He also has an assortment of rings on his fingers.
Foodini has a big open smile and his hat is pulled over his eyes.
Starting in Papa's Pancakeria, at the end of each day, you have the option of playing or skipping one of the minigames that he has in store for you if you have tickets. If you are able to win a game, you are awarded with a prize that can be used to customize the lobby of your workplace (furniture or a poster) or a new article of clothing that your worker can wear. He is also the leader of the parade in all games.
- If he is unlocked, and if you're playing Customer Cravings, he may appear in the game, with Foodini saying "What does Foodini crave?" Amusingly, this results in there being two Foodinis.
- Papa's Cupcakeria is the first Gameria he isn't unlocked before Papa Louie, due to holiday reasons. He would usually be unlocked with a rank in previous Gamerias, but instead he is a random day customer in Cupcakeria.
- He wears a red, yellow, and white suit in Donuteria during Big Top Carnival.
- His Style B in Papa Louie 3 is his Big Top Carnival outfit.
- In Papa Louie 2 and Papa Louie 3, when you get near his cage, there is always a baddie that holds his balloon. However, this baddie cannot be killed, as it is trapped in a box.
|Papa's Sushiria To Go!||Rollie|