Papa's Wingeria Worker
Chuck is a highly charismatic server at Papa's Wingeria. Before he won a job serving wings, he was a small-time model from Tastyville. Chuck mainly did photo-shoots for stock photos and clothing stores. Many recognize him as the face of the Surf Shack’s summer catalogues. At first, Chuck was bummed about his new cooking job. However, once the tips started rolling in, he quickly changed his tune.
Chuck has tanned skin and blonde-brown spiked hair. Chuck wears an orange tropical shirt, a Puka shell necklace and bracelets, silver earrings, sunglasses, blue pants, brown belt, and brown shoes with golden laces.
- He is absent in Papa's Pancakeria.
- In Hot Doggeria, if he does the pose of liking what's given to him and pointing at it, his eyes will still have lines on them.
- His hair can be used on a custom worker in Wingeria. The hair comes with the highlights and sunglasses, and they stay the same color.
- There is one badge called Beach Buddies in Papa's Cupcakeria in which you have to serve Chuck while wearing the Tropical Shirt, Sunglasses, Puka Wristband and Puka Necklace.
- His shirt is available for purchase in many of the games.
- According to Taylor's flipdeck, he is his roommate.
- He is the first customer to have his order cooked Al Dente in Pastaria.
- He seems orders summer ingredients. However, in Papa's Wingeria he doesn't order Calypso Sauce .
- All his 3 stickers in Bakeria is unlocked at the first day of Starlight Jubilee.