|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Occupation||Captain of the S.S. Louie Cruise Liner|
Hometown: Calypso Island
Occupation: Sea Captain
Captain Cori has been sailing the open seas since she was just a little girl. Although she can be a little salty, Cori is hard working and very reliable. She was recently offered a job by Papa Louie to captain his first luxury food cruise aboard the S.S. Louie.
Captain Cori wears a white sailor's outfit with a black collar and yellow rings on the sleeves. On her neck, she wears a red bandana. She wears a black skirt with a golden brown belt. She also wears a pair of white shoes with yellow laces. She wears a gold-banded, white and black captain hat and has anchor tattoes on her forearms. The same anchor print appears on her hat.
During Pirate Bash, she wears a blue sailor's outfit, a white tie, and a pirate hat.
- There is an error on her customer profile in Papa's Pancakeria, rather than french toast and chocolate chip waffles with maple syrup, it says: "French toast with maple syrup", in which can cause confusion.
- Her eyes cross when she blinks.
- She and Edoardo Romano are the only customers to order more than one base item in Papa's Pancakeria.
- She saved Robby from an island.
- Her Flipdeck picture shows that she's sailing the S.S. Louie through a storm.
- She is the first Papa's Freezeria debutant to receive a Flipdeck.
- She and Whiff are the only customers to have tattoos and muscles.