|Flipline Studios, since this community is about principally fan canon (fictional) content the info of this article cloud include inforamtion refered with the Flipline Studios Wiki. Please to make refer the factual information from Flipline Studios Wiki visit their community article or click the next hyperlink if that appears.1|
|Gender||Female||Edoardo Romano (father) |
Giordana Romano (late mother)
Carlo Romano (younger brother)
Giacomo Romano (late uncle)
Florentina Romano (aunt)
Gino Romano (cousin)
|Occupation||Accordion player in the Romano Family Quartet|
Bruna Romano is a female customer who made her first appearance in Papa's Pizzeria.
Bruna Romano is the feisty accordion player and lead singer for the Romano Family Quartet. She is also the band manager who successfully books all the gigs and heavily promotes the band. Bruna single-handedly organized the massive Manicotti Mandolin Tour which spanned twelve cities in 12 days.
Bruna has brown hair, and wears green eyeshadow. Her outfit consists of a white blouse with light green trim, red skirt with a black belt with green strings, a red scarf on her head, a red beaded necklace, and brown shoes with green laces.
- Her appearance resembles that of a woman from classic Italy.
- It is implied that she loves wearing the color red, as you can tell by the accessories she wears.
- Bruna Romano shares the same Flipdeck background with Little Edoardo, Gino Romano, and Carlo Romano.
- In Freezeria, she is the only Romano Family member with a regular blend on her sundae; Edoardo, Gino and Carlo all have chunky blend on their sundaes. She orders maximum bananas (6) in her Freezeria order. This means that it is one of the hardest to get good points off in this game.
- Bruna used to have eyebrows, but she no longer has them.
- Despite the speculation that she would return in Papa's Next Chefs 2014, because her younger brother Carlo Romano, was confirmed to join, Bruna did not appear in the competition.
- She is the only member of the Romano Family Quartet who does not order a French Cruller in Papa's Donuteria.
- Bruna is the only Romano who likes a holiday that occurs during Autumn - Maple Mornings in Papa's Donuteria.